Friday, July 3, 2009

Nuttzo Omege 3 Multi-Nut Butter

i usually don't like to post the same information on the Vo2 Maxxed that I do on my racing and training blog but I think this is worthy and is relevant to both. check it out...

a couple month's i came across a new product at jimbo's: Nuttzo. it's a an omega 3 multi-nut butter made from valencia peanuts, cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, brazil nuts, sunflower seeds, and flax seeds. i was way into it after one taste... same with beth. anybody who knows us knows we like our nut butters. we ALWAYS have at least 3 to 4 jars in our fridge, it's usually a couple different kinds almond butter, peanut butter, and recently sunflower seed butter. so Nuttzo was perfect!

after trying Nuttzo I found out it was local company and got in contact with the owner, Danielle (in the video below). I told how much we liked Nutzzo and how I had been using it my pre/post race meals and snacks... it's awesome right out of the jar. We worked out a sponsorship agreement and I couldn't be more stoked. So beth and I will be fueling with and representing Nutzzo out at the races this year.

Check out the Nuttzo site for more information and also check out the incredible things they are doing with The Project Left Behind Foundation. Danielle's off to Nepal next week!

Nuttzo on a banana before the the Santa Barbara Bike Fest XC race.
Show all

1 comment:

MJ said...

Sounds great.

One Question: When you flip it over to open it up and take some isn't it all stuck to the lid?

Cheers,